The State of Fashion - 2021

The stylist's eye: “Why am I not good at dressing? "

The stylist's eye: “Why am I not good at dressing? "


"I'm zero in design, I have similar style for a very long time, as of late trusted to me a young lady whose splendid expert dauntlessness is additionally commended. On the off chance that my sister-in-law approves a piece of clothing, I get it in a few duplicates, it keeps me from screwing up and potential blunders of taste. As far as some might be concerned, realizing how to dress to feel great remaining parts a secret. Anyway, is it that difficult to tell what is appropriate for you? At times ! Discovering the pieces that upgrade the outline isn't generally natural. Try not to change your style either, regardless of whether you pay attention to the suggestions and other conflicting directives scattered for quite a long time by "trained professionals". Since when the morpho counsel, the plans on colorimetry and the dressing to regard as indicated by your age negate one another, it very well may be hard to see plainly in this garbage. How to explore there for the last time? 

As far as some might be concerned, realizing how to dress to feel great remaining parts a secret. All in all, is it that difficult to tell what is appropriate for you? Once in a while ! Discovering the pieces that upgrade the outline isn't generally instinctual. Try not to change your style either, regardless of whether you pay attention to the suggestions and other conflicting directives dispersed for quite a long time by "trained professionals". 

I have similar style for a very long time, as of late trusted to me a young lady whose splendid expert dauntlessness is additionally commended. On the off chance that my sister-in-law approves an article of clothing, I get it in a few duplicates, it keeps me from screwing up and potential blunders of taste. As far as some might be concerned, realizing how to dress to feel great remaining parts a secret.